Welcome To ViiA Residences @ KL Eco City

LUXURY IN THE HEART OF VIBRANCY


High income professionals aged between 30 and 50 years old who appreciate the premium of a prime asset in a very strategic location.They appreciate the vibrant lifestyle that keeps them on the move easily. Discover mesmerizing modernity while enjoying captivating value. The Setia 10:90 promotion enables you to pay only 10% when you sign your SPA. No progressive payments will be required during the entire construction period. The remaining 90% is only to be paid once your unit is ready.



GALLERY


FEATURES


Address:

KL Eco City, Jalan Bangsar, 59200, Kuala Lumpur.

Property Type:

High rise

Tenure:

Leasehold

Land Area:

KL Eco City @ 25 acre

Built-up:

Type A: 636 - 689 sqft.
Type B: 779 - 810 sqft.
Type C: 944 - 957 sqft.
Type D: 1245 - 1252 sqft.

Product Details:

  • Spanning 7 million sq ft, KL Eco City is poised to be the most advanced integrated mixed use development in Malaysia.
  • Well-planned highway infrastructure - 6 dedicated incoming and outgoing ramps and bridges to serve the development
  • Two-tier internal road system for efficient traffic circulation within the development.
  • The first integrated green development designed to meet the stringent criteria of Malaysia's Green Building Index (GBI) certification.

House Type:

Luxury Residences

Price:

From RM1 million to RM2 million

Scheduled Completion:

Targeted completion by October 2020

FACILITIES


Podium Deck (Active)

1Children playground 2 Kid's Area

Level 3 (Art)

1AV Room 2 Luxury lounge

Level 22 (Adventure)

1Rock Climbing

Level 40 (Arena)

1Swimming Pool 2 Wading Pool
3Children's Pool4Pool Lounge
5Steam Baths6Saunas
7Gourmet Lounge8BBQ Area
9Zen Deck10Steps Studio
11Gymnasium12Jacuzzi

AMENITIES


Education

  • University of Malaya
  • Brickfields Asia College (BAC)
  • Havil International School
  • Sekolah Menengah (P) Kuen Cheng

Location

  • Strategic visibility along Jalan Bangsar, Jalan Maarof, New Pantai Expressway and Federal Highway.

Shopping Mall

  • Mid Valley Megamall
  • The Gardens
  • Bangsar Shopping Centre
  • Bangsar Village 1 & 2

Medical Centres

  • Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur
  • University of Malaya

Others

  • Established commercial precinct

LAYOUT



LOCATION