Welcome To Setia Sky Seputeh @ Seputeh

VILLA IN THE SKY

RIGHT NEXT TO MID VALLEY CITY


For those who want a piece of the exclusive high life offered at Setia Sky Seputeh, they can easily do so. Aspiring owners of this luxurious condominium will be pleased to know that they can benefit from the Setia 10:90 package where they pay 10% upon the signing of the sales agreements and the remaining 90% only when the property is completed.

FEATURES


Address:

Jalan Taman Seputeh, Taman Seputeh, 58000, Kuala Lumpur.

Property Type:

Residential

Tenure:

Freehold

Land Area:

4.4 acres

Built-up:

2,300 sqft - 3,000s sqft

Price:

2.9m onwards

House Type:

Luxury Condominium

Product Details:

  • Only 290 units
  • Only 4-6 units per floor
  • Walking distance to Mid Valley City
  • Private Lift Lobby
  • Crafted Design Balcony
  • Excellence Security & Safety Control
  • Unique Man-made Sandy Beach
  • 1.5 Acres resort themed podium

Scheduled Completion:

Expected end of 2020

FACILITIES


1Swimming pool2Wading pool
3Gymnasium4Gourmet Kitchen
5Sauna6Multipurpose Hall
7Changing Rooms8B.B.Q area
9Children's playground10Nursery
11Visitors' car park12Multi-tiered security with CCTV
13 Man-made sandy beach14Heated Aqua Gym
15Reflection Pool16Hot & Cold Spa
17Outdoor Gym18Sky Gym
19Yoga Room20Reading Room
21Sky Lounge22Tea Lounge

AMENITIES


Education

  • 10 min to SMK Kuen Cheng High School
  • 12 min to SMK Katholik
  • 39 min to SMK Taman Desa
  • 7 min to SK Taman Desa
  • 4 min to Vikas International School
  • 23 min to Sri Emas International School
  • 11 min to Brickfields College

Location

  • 1 KM to Mid Valley
  • 3 KM to Bangsar & KL Eco City
  • 4 KM to KL Sentral
  • 7 KM to Kuala Lumpur City Centre

Others

  • Pedestrian Link Bridge to Mid Valley
  • Accessible of Public Transportation
  • Easy Access to Jalan Syed Putra, Federal Highway & Salak Highway
  • Near Mid-Valley Shopping Mall
  • Nearby Thean Hou Temple

LAYOUT



LOCATION