Luxury Condominium Mutiara Heights Kajang

Jalan Mutiara 2, 43000 Selangor, Malaysia
LID00959929

RM 505,000

Built-Up: RM 404.00 per sq. ft.
Listed by: IVAN WONG
Last Updated: 19 Jan 2017
Condominium / Apartment / Serviced Residence
For Sale
Freehold
RM 505,000 (Guide Price) 1,250 sq. ft.
Partially Furnished32

NEW Condominium in Kajang
-FREEHOLD
-Built-up From 1250sf-1945sf
-Maintenance fee: 0.25 sen/Per sf

-RM1000 booking fee
-Only 1% Downpayment Only + 5% Rebate once VP Total 15%-20%

*Promotional Package: FREE
-4 Air Cond(Living and 3 Bedrooms)
-Built in Kitchen Cabinet with Hood and Hob
-3 months for Maintenance Charge and Sinking Fund
-SPA Legal Fees and disbursement
-Loan Legal Fees and disbursement
-Water and Electricity Deposit
-Quit Rent for One Year
-2 cover parking bays for everyone

*5 tier security system
- Gated, Smart Card access for all vehicles
- 24-hours Guarded
- CCTV at single Entry Point into compound
- Smart Card access to Lobby Area
- Private Floor Access Lift System

*Integrated Facilities
- Leaf Piazza
- Wading Pool
- Swimming Pool
- Children Playground
- Meditation/Yoga Deck
- Open Lawn
- Bicycle/Jogging Track (700m)
- BBQ Area
- Gazebo
- Gymnasium
- Multipurpose Hall
- Basketball Court
- Outdoor Fitness
- Climbing Rock

*Easy access from highways
a) SILK
b) Besraya
c) SKVE
d) Grand Saga
e) LEKAS
f) PLUS

Driving distance 8 minutes to MRT station.
Surrounded by amenities, banks, Mcdonald, Giants, Tesco, Saujana Impian Golf Club
Nice and good environment,

*Easy access to silk highway, cheras highway,

*Call Wong 011-3993 4135 for viewing

Balcony
Air Conditioning
Cooker Hob / Hood
Corner Unit
Park / Greenery View
Swimming Pool View

News that may interest you

  • jalantunsambanthan_4.jpg The Edge
    Mar 18, 2017
    In Depth
    Located at the fringe of central Kuala Lumpur, the area was once the home of brick-making fields back in the late 18th century, hence its name Brickfields. ...
  • mkhberhad2.jpg The Edge
    Mar 10, 2017
    News
    After achieving a record profit in financial year 2016 (FY16), MKH is poised to deliver an even stronger performance in FY17, premised on the stellar performance from both its plantation and property divisions. ...
  • 20170228_pro_villa33bukitmandarina_ky.jpg The Edge
    Mar 04, 2017
    In Depth
    While many are familiar with the decades-old terraced housing estates here, they may not be as familiar with the more exclusive sections of Cheras. ...
  • ireka_1.jpg The Edge
    Feb 28, 2017
    News
    The contract is anticipated to contribute positively to Ireka Corp’s earnings for the financial year ending March 31, 2018. ...
  • cbre_wtw.jpg The Edge
    Feb 08, 2017
    In Depth
    Due to the overall weak ringgit and uncertain economic landscape, the property market in Malaysia will continue to be very challenging, says Foo Gee Jen, managing director of property consultancy CBRE|WTW. ...